Building DIY tree houses can serve as a good activity for you as far as passing your time and relaxing yourself is concerned. The thing which holds the greatest importance while building the DIY tree houses is the design of the tree house. Think long and hard before you come up with the decision regarding the design of your tree house. Before you make the design, first of all go to your tree and see at which spot you can make the house.
Though the design is the base of a DIY tree house however there are many other things as well which should be kept into consideration while building the DIY tree houses. These considerations are as follows
- Select the right tree for your house and by right tree we mean that the health of the tree should be good and its branches should be strong enough to cater a tree house. Some ideal trees for DIY tree houses are Oak, apple and fir.
- Always check the rules and regulations of your country i: e building a tree house is allowed or not. The best place where you can confirm this is the local department of planning.
- The third point is more related to manners. It is better that before you start building your tree house you should take the permission of your neighbors as well. There may be a chance that your tree house is so high that you can look into the property of your neighbor so as a good citizen you should take their permission
- Consult your insurance agent as well. Your insurance agent will tell you whether the tree which you have selected for the Tree house comes into your jurisdiction or not.
- Try to come up with a solution about the branches that can pose a hindrance for your tree house.